Some guys do not know how to end relationships well. They abruptly break up with their girlfriends without offering them a reason. The heartbroken girl then goes home in tears wondering what went wrong. Every person should have a right to know why they got dumped in a relationship. Knowing what caused a person to get dumped is beneficial because it gives the person closure and it helps them to better prepare for their next relationship. If you are a girl who got dumped by your boyfriend but you do not know why you should take a look below at the common reasons why guys dump their girlfriends.
1. The girl was too flirty. Some girls innocently flirt with guys not thinking much of it. This flirtatious nature can send boyfriends on edge because it makes them feel non existent and even more territorial. For some guys it makes them feel extremely insecure. This can cause unwanted stress on the guy and so he has no choice but to break up with the girl.
2. The girl was too demanding. Some girls ask for too much of their boyfriends too frequently. It is okay to ask for the occasional back rub or for your boyfriend to go on a mini shopping trip with you. It just becomes a problem when the boyfriend is doing more for the girlfriend than she is willing to do for herself.
3. The girl was too clingy. Being to clingy is a popular reason why many boys dump their girlfriends. Showing affection is great in a relationship but it becomes a problem when the boyfriend cannot go anywhere without his girlfriend on his arm. Space is important in any relationship.
4. The girl was too nagging. Wives and mothers usually nag. Girlfriends are not supposed to nag at least not that often. Sometimes girls complain, criticize, and scold their boyfriends about every little thing. Many guys will try their best to remain compliant to the ones they love but they have their breaking point. Persistent nagging will quickly push guys to their breaking point.
5. The girl was not flexible in her schedule. Some girls are not willing to live life outside of their own schedule causing their boyfriends to think them as self-centered. Guys want their girlfriends to make plans with them. They want to be able to negotiate, have fun and make plans together.
6. The girl came on too strong. Some guys are not in a hurry to establish a family or enter into a life long commitment right away as many girls are. If a guy sees a girl making gestures towards getting engaged and having children he might push her away. It is important for girls not to come on too strong because they might scare their boyfriends away.
7. The girl was too dense. Lack of intellectual communication in a relationship can lead some guys to dump their girlfriends. Some guys have an appetite for intellectual communication and if they find that their partner can not converse beyond pop culture they might quickly pull the plug. Some guys want more than a pretty face to look at.
8. The girl was too interfering and not supportive enough. Some guys have passions such as playing on a sports team, making music or joining some club. Their girlfriends might see their passions as silly and for this reason will not support them. The girlfriends may also affect their productivity. It is important for girls to support their boyfriends in their passions and not try to take them away from them.