Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is set to release soon and nobody is more excited than I am. I have read all the books and can’t wait for this penultimate assignment to be released. I’m going to give you 10 reasons why I am super excited for this movie to come out.
1. My first reason that I am excited is because I have read every Harry Potter book and this was my favorite one. This was the only Harry Potter book that I read right when it released. I was in India at the time and bought it the day it was released and read it in the next few days. It’s my favorite one and I can’t wait to see how they project the storyline on the big screen. I hope that they do it justice
2. I have never missed a Harry Potter movie in theaters and I wish to keep the streak going. After 6 in a row, I can’t stop at 7 so I am excited to keep it going. The movies are not the same when watching it on a regular TV and only the theater screen can bring out the true power and action that the movies have to offer.
3. Third, the first part of the seventh novel has everything that leads up to the second half. It has all the leading action that will be released in the second installment so this part is actually the most important. Also, since I have read the book I will know everything that they would show.
4. I always love to see what the directors add and and take away from the novel when they make it into a movie. It is one of the parts that excite me because I like to see how other people project the novel and compare it to how I see it. I go into the movie expecting something like how I see the books, but then I see how they see it. It is always an interesting experience every time a new Harry Potter movie comes out.
5. Another reason that I am excited for this movie is because there is only 1 more after it. Sadly, the series is coming to a close and there won’t be more Harry Potter movies after this and the next one. So, I would like to take the most I can and enjoy this movie a lot. There won’t be more so i would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
6. I would like to see where they will end the movie. They would have to end it at a specific point where it will be like a cliffhanger for people who haven’t read the books. Also, they have to cut it at a point where there is an even amount of action on both halves of the split. There shouldn’t be more in one and less in the other because then people won’t watch the other installment.
7. I am also excited to see how they act out the scene of the 7 Potters. They would have to make it so the viewers know which Harry is the real one without everybody being confused. It might be the most complicated scene ever shot in a Harry Potter movie.
8. In addition, I would also like to see how Dumbledore’s past is portrayed. In my head, I have these images on how Dumbledore looks like a child and how Grindelwald looks period. The flashbacks are one of the most interesting parts of the novel and is something that I can’t wait to see in theaters.
9. Another reason that I am excited is to see if this movie is able to beat Avatar’s record for the biggest box office grossing. I am excited to see if this movie is able to beat the record due to the fact that this is one of the most popular children’s series ever.
10. My last reason that I am excited to see this movie is because I would like to see how Lord Voldemort is portrayed being the leader of everyone. He is like the Hitler of the magic world and would like to see how he is shown in the big screen.
These are my 10 reasons that I am excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1. I am eagerly looking forward to this penultimate installment of one of my favorite movie series.