Recently, the Wall Street Journal ran an article which speculated that Hillary Clinton made B president Obama’s 2012 running mate, based on the fact that her poll numbers have remained favorable while president Obama’s numbers are down. However, could a deeper plot be in the mix? Aides working for the current secretary of state, speaking on the condition of anonymity, has said that Hillary still has her eyes on the oval office and may plan on challenging President Obama for the 2012 democratic presidential nomination. Listed below are ten supporting facts for a a Hillary 2012 presidential campaign.
1. Her 2012 presidential campaign staff recently ordered over 100,000 Hillary-Biden 2012 bumper stickers. The Secretary of State herself dismissed the order as nothing more than something done for “novelty” and added that they would be handed out at White House dinners as ” mere party favors.”
2. Supposedly, while President Obama was on vacation in Hawaii, her team of advisers measured the oval office for new curtains, and took pictures to help them supposedly decide on a new color scheme for the famous room should she be elected president.
3. Supposedly when she travels abroad in her official capacity as Secretary of State, she has the traditional “Hail to the Chief” presidential band song played for her when she arrives.
4. Her new pet cat, Mr. Bigglesworth, apparently has already begun writing his book about his life as “First Cat” in the White House.
5. Recently, behind closed doors, she has asked whether it would be possible for her to serve as President if she was also nominated to the Supreme Court by President Obama. Constitutional scholars say that although nothing would legally prevent her from doing so, it probably wouldn’t look good to the public.
6. President Clinton told media following him on an expedition to the North Pole that he would rather be called the “First Stud” than the “First Dude,” in the event that his wife becomes elected president.
7. Vice President Joe Biden apparently submitted his resume to Hillary Clinton’s staff months ago in anticipation that she might run for either president, or “Emperor of the United Nations.”
8. Although her official government airplane, provided to the Secretary of State free of charge, does not have an official name, she insists that her staff in the State Department refer to it as “Hillary Force One.”
9. Her staff have conducted secret phone polls asking respondents if they would favor, “Four more years of President’s Obama’s misguised leadership, or a brand new and exciting Hillary Clinton presidency?”
10. Although she has no constitutional authority to do so, she has repeatedly asked President Obama that she be allowed to carry around with her a briefcase with a copy of the nuclear launch codes, often called the “football”, just “in case there is a military coup.” The President has so far declined to do so.
For the top ten surprises in the financial reform bill, click here.