A year after Michael Jackson’s death and fans still don’t have complete closure, his doctor still has yet to face a jury and a number of mysteries remain. One of the biggest mysteries is why Neverland Ranch was built by the pop star, and what a variety of mysterious items recently found in a barn at the ranch signify. Listed below are the top ten mysterious, and perhaps bizarre, items found at Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch:
1. A gigantic statute of Peter Pan made out of Peter Pan peanut butter. The King of Pop was well known for his interest in all things related to the literary “Neverland” but apparently this included Peter Pan peanut butter as well. Since this discovery thousands of buried Peter Pan Peanut Butter jars with messages from Michael such as “Every flower is special to me” written on Kleenex have been discovered. If
2. A 1/ 8th exact scale model of Disneyland. Michael would often visit Disneyland by wearing a variety of costumes including an “Eore” costume where is where the name for the “Captain EO” attraction came from.
3. Several unpublished and unrecorded song lyrics including one about gnomes and trolls with lyrics implying that UFOs piloted by gnomes have already landed.
4. The Mona Lisa, or at least a very good reproduction. For years it was rumored that Michael Jackson had purchased the real Mona Lisa from the Louvre and had a copy made by an art expert put in its place. Experts are still puzzled over the two Mona Lisa as they struggle to determine which one is authentic. If
5. A secret Michael Jackson diary which somewhat eerily had accurate predictions in it, including one that said that life would be found on Mars and they would enjoy his music. Experts are still trying to determine its authenticity.
6. Plans for a spaceship powered by “pixie dust” to be built at the ranch so that he could go to the moon to practice his moon walk.
7. A number of reproductions of historical paintings and photographs that have Michael Jackson added to them, for example, a picture of Ronald Reagan being sworn in as president with Michael Jackson in the background, and a picture of the President Kennedy during the Cuban Missile crisis with Michael reading something in the background. If
8. A gigantic water tower on the property was found to be filled with jelly beans which would empty into the Neverland train when it passed by. Interestingly, 90% of the jelly beans were purple, Michael’s favorite color.
9. A life size robotic Elizabeth Taylor was found locked inside a closet, and when let it out it immediately started singing some of Michael’s more popular songs.
10. A map with detailed instructions of where to find an exact clone of Michael that has been living in a cave in Romania for the past ten years. The instructions say that the clone can become the “real Michael” if Michael Jackson ever died.
For the top ten Joe Biden overstatements, click here: