Being awarded an MBA degree or Master of Business Administration degree shows everyone that you have completed and mastered business studies. A Master of Business Administration degree is one of the most sought after postgraduate degrees and shows that the person has a comprehensive knowledge of business that can be used in a varied array of business situations.
An MBA not only increases your salary in the job market but also advances your business career. Someone that holds a Master of Business Administration degree can pretty much right there own ticket and is a requirement for many executive management positions.
In my opinion the United States holds a slew of top MBA schools to choose from, my selections for top MBA schools are:
1. MIT or Massachusetts Institute of Technology is located at 50 Memorial Drive in Cambridge, MA. MIT has a wide range of MBA learning programs and the average age of students to be approximately 25-28 years. MIT Sloan School of Management has a two year MBA program that is designed to produce state of the art managers for the corporate business sector. The program integrates not only the latest management developments but also incorporates a full range of management operations. MIT graduates can expect to be offered jobs with some of the leading computer and technology corporations. I chose MIT as my top MBA school, because MIT is providing the future technology leaders of tomorrow. For course information and program specifics call 617-253-2659. MIT MBA
2. Harvard is located at Soldier’s Field in Boston, MA and is one of the most well known “Ivy League” universities in the United States. Harvard offers a full line of MBA programs including distance learning. Harvard’s average student is approximately 27 years of age and the Harvard Business School MBA program prepares the student for a very diverse and challenging business world. Leadership is applauded at Harvard and the professional guidance a student receives is notably unmatched. Harvard students have a whole world at their feet upon graduation and hold one of the highest regarded accolades of being a Harvard alumni. In my opinion a Harvard education is unmatched by any other university. For full MBA program information and course instruction call 617-495-6247. Harvard MBA
3. I chose Vanderbilt because Vanderbilt is close to my hometown and well regarded in this area as being a teaching university offering a full range of degrees and programs. Vanderbilt is located at 401 21st Ave. South in Nashville, Tennessee. Vanderbilt’s average age of students range from 25 to 32 years of age and the university is right smack in Nashville. Vanderbilt University houses a full scale distinguished teaching hospital on campus. Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management MBA program provides an extensive and rigorous preparation arsenal for today’s business sector. The students all have a strong ground in general management along with a personalized and specialized program for their individual chosen careers. The students are also given great opportunities for summer internships with some of the most noted corporate 500 companies. For more information on Vanderbilt’s MBA program call 800-288-OWEN or 615-322-6469. Vanderbilt MBA
4. Yale is another “Ivy League” university and one that is rich in tradition. Yale is located at 135 Prospect St. in New Haven, Connecticut. Yale is one of the most renowned and well respected Law Schools in the world. Yale graduates have a very innovative and unique awareness of real world business applications. The MBA program at Yale instills a meticulous fundamental business foundation in each and every student. Yale also has an extensive Health-care Leadership MBA program which caters to professionals in all facets of health-care. Yale in my opinion is one of the most high regarded university in the nation. For more information on all Yale has to offer including their wide array of MBA programs call 203-432-5635. Yale MBA
5. Northwestern is located at Donald P. Jacobs Center 2001 Sheridan Rd in Evanston, Illinois. Northwestern Kellogg School of Management offers a professional and extensive MBA curriculum with the average age of students being 26-27 years of age. The Northwestern Kellogg MBA program is listed in the top 20 MBA school rankings in several notable periodicals. Northwestern Kellogg School of Management offers the echelon of all MBA programs with it’s professors literally being scholars from every walk of business. Northwestern is located relatively close to my home area and for me has an outstanding track record in corporate business. For more information on the outstanding MBA programs at Northwestern Kellogg call 847-491-3300. Northwestern MBA
References for this article include: grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools/rankings