“Will you marry me?” Wow, is anyone out there hearing this question any more. It seems like today that men seem to just be comfortable in a long-term, life-time relationship without marriage. They seem to not want marriage because of the fear of being with one woman for the rest of their lives though. I don’t get it, but if you can’t get your man down the aisle or he’s popped the question but can’t set a date, try a few of these ideas.
1. Apparently, when you join the air force or other type of military, men aren’t allowed on the base to live with you unless married. Well, you know where I’m going with this don’t you? Pick a service and choose the base to stay. If that man wants that good loving again that you’re going to show him the night before you join, he’ll jump to the proposal. Have a few kids first, unless he’s a deadbeat dad, he’ll have to marry you to be on base. (Okay, I’m just kidding on this!) This idea is to the extreme, let’s try the next one.
2. Do you live near Las Vegas? Just try getting him drunk and taking him to an altar. Make sure you have the camera and papers to prove it. I’m sure we’ve all seen Hangover. Getting drunk to the altar sort of worked. Not near Las Vegas? Let’s try a new one.
3. Get rich! Win the lotto! Men can be rich or poor, but for some reason they jump at the thought of more money, that’s everyone I think though. Sure get rich, the price of the wedding won’t be a problem any longer if that was his reason for not going. Since I don’t have any “Get Rich Quick” schemes, let’s move to the next idea.
4. “Listen to the sound of my voice, relax your body, your eyes are becoming to get very heavy.” Yes, that’s where I’m going with this, hypnotism. Take him to a hypnotist or one of the public hypnotizing shows, just leave before the hypnotist snaps his fingers. Once you’ve got him down the altar you can get someone to snap their fingers. Well, you may go to jail for this one, let’s move on.
5. Okay, if this doesn’t work, I’ll have to think up some more for you later. Go buy a stripper pole and a kinky little outfit. Show him the time of his life. Take a stripper class and break a move, (hopefully not a leg), on that pole or chair. Tease him up a bit and then leave the room and say you’ve been saved by Jesus and can’t have premarital sex anymore. Don’t forget to tease him up and leave the idea of what you are now able to do since you joined the stripper class. (I’m not responsible for any backlashes that come upon you for using Jesus)
Well, I’m not quite sure how well any of these ideas may work for you. Don’t sweat it though, I just remembered it’s 2010 and the new thing going is Independence. Women don’t need to be married, don’t even half need a man. Yea, just forget all of those ideas, what woman would want to be with the same guy for the rest of her life!