There are many schools that offer reasonably priced undergraduate degrees in business. Undergraduate degrees are commonly a prerequisite for higher graduate course study. Earning an undergraduate degree is often used as a stepping stone for better employment and higher pay. Many corporations and businesses will not even interview you for positions unless you have an undergraduate degree.
In my opinion the US has several great undergraduate business schools and not only do these schools offer outstanding undergraduate business programs but they are my favorites:
1. Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business offers several great undergraduate business programs. Notre Dame is located at 204 Mendoza College of Business in Notre Dame, Indiana. Notre Dame Mendoza Business College offers a wide array of different personalized programs. Students learn at Notre Dame how they can improve on their leadership skills and apply their studies to the real business world. In my opinion Notre Dame has a long standing history of excellence and promotes a focused undergraduate business program steeped in traditional business theory and practices. For more information on business course study call 574-631-7505.
2. Washington University’s Olin Business School is located on Olympian Way in St. Louis, Missouri and is another great undergraduate business school. Washington University is only about four hours from where I live and I have known several people who graduated from there with undergraduate degrees. Washington University’s Olin Business program is well respected in this area and students graduating from there seem to have little trouble finding promising employment with local companies. Olin Business School at Washington University offers 12 different business degrees and several non-degree certifications. Olin’s spurs their students to use their critical thinking, communication and analytical skills in today’s real world business and become tomorrow’s movers and shakers. For more information on all Olin has to offer call 314-935-5000. Washington U.
3. Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business in Washington, D.C. is another well respected business school that offers several undergraduate programs. McDonough’s is located on the main campus of Georgetown University at 37th and O Streets and has a unique education system set in very traditional ways. Georgetown supports their students and expects a very distinguished commitment from each and every student in return. The school emphasizes small class structure and tries to maintain a close knit one on one experience with their students through their dedicated teaching professionals. I chose Georgetown because of its strive for excellence and for being one of the major outstanding colleges within our United States. For additional information on the business programs offered at McDonough call 202-687-3851. Georgetown
4. The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is located at 1206 S Sixth St. in Champaign and is another University in relatively close proximity to where I am located in Western Kentucky. The University of Illinois has a good reputation in it’s undergraduate business programs which includes information technology and systems, process management, marketing, supply chain and management. The goal of the University of Illinois College of Business is to give a complete educational program to all it’s students and help them develop their skills fully. The undergraduate program provides a foundation in all aspects of business operations and provides a solid base of preparation for any business career they wish to pursue. For more information and course study call 217-333-0210. Univ. of Illinois
5. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology or MIT is located in Cambridge, MA on Memorial Drive. MIT is one of the most well known technology schools with a broad range business programs including that of undergraduate and advanced learning degrees. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management has several business programs to choose from including that of distance learning and is designed to motivate every student to become the future of cutting age technology and business. The MIT program combines the latest business applications with the management skills that today’s corporations are expecting from their future leaders. MIT graduates are offered jobs with Fortune 500 companies I chose MIT as one of my favorite schools for undergraduate business programs because MIT holds the future technology and business developers of tomorrow. For more business degree information call 617-253-2659. MIT Information
References for this article include: bwnt.businessweek.com/bschools/undergraduate/10rankings