Rolls Royce is the name of high quality, expensive, luxurious and high standard vehicles. They are admired and respected all over the world by millions of people. It is a well known car manufacture and today we will discuss the top ten vehicles manufactured by Rolls Royce. The company and management have change through the years but they still manufacture same high quality vehicles. This brand is now a part of BMW.
1) Phantom: Phantom was launched in the year 2003 and marked a new era for Rolls Royce. It is a redefined version of Marque. It is a car for the luxury market greatly appreciated by its admirers. It retains the original Rolls Royce cues. It is a saloon automobile created by Rolls Royce Motor Cars in England.
2) Phantom Drophead Coupe: the platform of Coupe is based on Rolls Royce Phantom and the styling is heavily derived from the 100Ex. It was debuted on 7 January 2007. It is a less formal vehicle than the other Phantoms
3) Rolls Royce Camargue: it was introduced in the year 1975, a two door coupe. This vehicle was one of its kind in the world emphasizing on sophisticated and completely automatic split level climate control system.
4) Rolls Royce Corniche: it is a two door car with seating capacity of four a luxury car which possesses a cabriolet body. This was the car introduced in the starting of new millennium.
5) The Silver Spirit: it was introduce in the year 1980 and represented the new generation models developed by the company. The floor pan was taken from the Silver Shadow but the whole body was given a more modern and elegant look.
6) Silver Seraph: was introduced in the year 1998 and the production ended in the year 2002. This car was one of the new generation cars introduced by Rolls Royce after the Silver Shadow which was manufactured almost 30 years ago. It was powered by a BMW V12 engine.
7) Silver Spur: it was built in the form of limousine and added four inches to the Silver Spirit’s wheelbase. It was launched in 1980.
8) Silver Shadow: it was a luxury car manufactured in different forms from the year 1965 to 1980. Till this date this car has the largets production volume of Rolls Royce
9) Rolls Royce Bentley: this car was introduced in the year 1933, one of the classics. It was the first model after the acquisition of both the brands. The era of Bentley models is also known as “Derby Bentleys’
10) Rolls Royce Ghost: it is a much smaller luxury car represented by the manufacturer in 2009 and the name honours the car produced in the year 1906. The introduction of this car catered the need of low budget and cost effective cars. This is the latest version of Rolls Royce.
These are the top ten vehicles manufactured by Rolls Royce and all of them represent the concept of the manufacturer and that is luxury saloon cars.