Top 10 Misconceptions About Vampires.
There have been different legends and different ideas about vampires. Here are the top 10 things people have wrong about Vampires.
1. False: People believe that vampires cannot go into the sunlight and if they do they will start on fire and die.
Truth: Vampires can go into the sunlight but it weakens them and they are more like humans during the sunlight hours. It can be rare to see a vampire during the day because they can die like the rest of us. For example: if they get hit by a car during the day they will die just like the rest of us.
2. False: People say that you can kill a vampire by stabbing it through the heart.
Truth: During the night, vampires are invincible. They cannot be killed. But during the day they could be killed like any human being and a stake would probably do the trick.
3. False: Vampires sleep in Coffins.
Truth: Vampires don’t sleep in coffins. They sleep in beds. I’ve slept with one before.
4. False: Vampires prefer human blood.
Truth: When it comes to blood, there is no difference to the taste. Let it be human, pig, rat, or what ever else has blood.
5. False: Vampires are allergic to crosses and are afraid of churches.
Truth: Crosses do not hurt vampires in any way. I know many vampires that go to church on Sunday.
6. False: Vampires do not have a soul.
Truth: Vampires have souls, they are infected with a virus and that is what caused their mutation and their blood lust.
7. False: Vampires are humans possessed by Demons.
Truth: Vampires are a human with a virus, like an STD. They are still themselves with thoughts and memories of their past years.
8. False: Vampires are evil.
Truth: Vampires can be evil but it is not because they are a vampire. Vampires are like humans. They can be good or evil, but evil vampires are a lot more dangerous than an evil human.
9. False: Vampires hate the taste of food.
Truth: Vampires enjoy the taste of food and will eat it from time to time. The bad thing is after about an hour they puke it all up.
10. False: Vampires cannot have children.
Truth: Two vampires cannot conceive but one vampire and one human can. But be careful because you are not sure what is going to pop out when it is time to deliver.
I hope you enjoyed The Truth About Vampires. Spread the word around, I have many vampire friends. Just make sure you watch your neck.
Oh and number (11) just for kicks. Most people believe that the first Vampire ever created was a Man. Boy were they wrong. It was a woman and that woman’s name was Rebeca. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.