1. Almonds – Skin boost! Sun Blocker! Almonds have a huge amount of Vitamin E, whch helps fight the damage the sun does to your skin. Almonds are also stuffed with antioxidents, and those can help out your arteries, so why not just snack on a few almonds and help your skin out while satying healthy.
2. Cooked Tomatoes – Another Skin Boost! Sun Blocker! Lycopene, the stuff that makes tomatoes red, helps stop skin-aging caused by the sun. Cooking tomatoes helps concentrate its lycopene levels, so tomato sauce, tomato paste, and even ketchup pack on the protection. So does a hunk of lycopene-rich watermelon.
3. Safflower Oil – So it’s not a food, but you can use it on food! Safflower Oil is the most amazing moisturizer for the skin, its helps with the dry, flaky skin. I’m not sure how it does when you rub it on the skin, but I’m sure either way would help!
4. Carrots – Carrots are full of Vitamin A, and everybody knows they are good for your eyes, but not many know that they can help with blemishes. Vitamin A helps the over population of your cells in the skins outer layers, that means fewer dead cells to clog pores.
5. Dark Chocolate – I wonder how many people are happy to see this on the list! I know i am! The antioxidants in dark chocolate can make your skin feel softer and help with the Sun’s harmful rays.
6. Green Tea – Of course green tea is going to be on the list, green tea is amazing for your body, and healthy too! Green tea reduces the damage that the Sun does to your skin. Visually and under your skin, green tea is an all around helper!
7. Flaxseeds – Omega-3 fatty acids. (salmon is a good source too) Flaxseeds can help your skin with irritation and redness from the sun, or irritation and redness from anything.
8. Sweet Potatoes – Skin Boost! Wrinkle Blocker! With our skin tightening from the tan, then loosening back up, its going to create some wrinkles, though you might not see them now, sweet potatoes can really have an amazing effect on your skin in the logn run.
9. Tuna – Tuna is a skin tightener, like the sweet potatoes, Tuna can help with the wrinkles and the skin tightening, when it loosens back up your skin will be tighter because of the tuna!
10. Water – It seems as if everybody forgets about water these days, but water is what our body needs! It’s obvious that our skin needs hydration, and the best way to get it is water!