It doesn’t take rocket science to seduce a woman. It does take some honesty. It does take a bit of work and it wouldn’t hurt if you threw it some actual true feelings into the mix. If you do all of this and follow a few tips along the way, you are sure to be able to seduce any woman, that is up to being seduce, that is.
• Remember the eyes are the window to the soul. This is where you should be looking when you are talking and trying to seduce a woman, not at her lovely breasts or at other women when they pass you by. Just stare straight into your lady’s eyes and notice how they sparkle as she talks.
• Actually care what the woman has to say. Women love to talk about themselves. They also like it when a man asks her questions. This makes her feel special and wanted in more ways than one.
• Don’t lie to her. Women hate liars. Liars will always get caught.
• When a woman says she isn’t ready, listen to her. Don’t be pushy. Tell her that you are sad, yet you understand. Also tell her that you hope good things can actually come to those who wait.
• Compliment her. Tell her how sexy she is. Tell her how lovely her hair looks. Yet, while you are complimenting her, don’t lie. Don’t say things you don’t mean just to get her in bed. Tell her the truth. Compliment her on the things about her you really like.
• Flirt. Women love to flirt and they love men who flirt with them. Learn to touch a bit while you flirt. Touch her hand. Run your finger up her arm. Small gestures will usually melt most women.
• Do offer to take her out for a nice dinner. Yet, do not offer her this and then expect a reward for it. Women should not have to sleep with a man just because they bought them dinner or took them to a movie. Men should do these things out of respect for the women they date and men should do these things because they want to share those outings with the women. Women should enjoy them with feeling like they do have to repay them.
• Help her to relax. Once you do begin to set the mood for seduction, play some soft music, offer to give her a back or neck rub. Give her time to enjoy the moment and to get into the mood. Remember women usually need more time to get from point a to point b. They also need to be relaxed a little before they can really enjoy the act of seduction. Give her the time to enjoy every moment of the seduction.
• Practice a slow steady pace. Remember a slow and steady pace can help you both enjoy the finish line a lot better than being fast and clumsy.