While reading my friends’ daily articles I came across an article from Jeanne Baney, and found a fun “get to know more AC writers The Word Game” I thought was a hoot!
Tracie Walker started this whole shebang and I just had to get involved. I love word games and I love fun, so I thought, “Why not?”.
Here’s the article that started it all; Tracie’s Word Game, have a look and just leave a comment to get your five words!
I decided to just do “Stream-of-consciousness writing” and let the first things that come to mind flow naturally, just to see what comes of it, that way it’ll be a surprise to both you and me. :)
(btw, I love surprises) :0)
p.s. here’s a “how to use stream of consciouness” article I found on AC by Jennifer Claer you might enjoy.
So without further ado, here’s the words Tracie sent me along with my stream-of-consciousness writing:
Morrissey and Siouxsie, secret tryst, mysterious, steamy, classical, stolen secrets spy games, spies falling in love, space between music, silence is golden
“that waskely wabbit”, cartoons, bugs bunny, country music (Rascall Flatts) “God Bless the Broken Road that led me straight to you…”, the Little Rascals, Alfalfa, Spanky, Buckwheat, Petey and the gang, slap-happy good times
letting go, go with the flow, Freedom! “you gotta’ give whatcha’ taaake”, U.S.A., soldiers fighting for our freedom, patriotic music, America the Beautiful, land of the free, home of the brave… “oh beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain… for purple mountain majesties, above the fruited plain… America!…God shed his grace on thee, and crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea!”, tears of joy, tears of sadness and loss, tears of pride and respect, sparkling tears….
Mom’s cookies… and bubbling soup on the stove, Grandma’s cinnamon rolls, Italian family dinners, country cookin’ with G-ma and working in the gardens, planting fruits and vegetables, pulling weeds, strawberries and rhubarb pie, summers with potato salad and watermelon, family baseball games, horseshoe and hand grenades, …wait, did I just say grenades?..hee hee
“Daisy’s for Dancers” (my girlfriend’s mother’s shop for dancers), dancing through a field of wildflowers, smelling the fresh breezes blowing through my hair and tickling my nose, buzzing bumblebees brightly bumbling along, childhood memories,picking flowers for Mom, a perfect day…
Wow, that was fun! As you can see my thoughts are quite varied and sometimes jump around a lot, but that’s only because I’ve got at least 5 alter egos vying for attention… :) No wonder I’m a “Jane of all trades…” my mind won’t let me settle on anything for too long!
Thanks Tracie, I really enjoyed that little break!
Here are some other writers that have played the game, read what words they have received and get to know some new AC writers today!
Jaipi Sixbear, Lois Lunsford, Catherine Spencer, Peter Flom,JerseyNana, Jolynne Hudnell, Lynn Mason, Joan Haines, R. K. Lobello, Delicia Powers, Mike Powers, Atlanta Page, Lorraine Yaps Cohen, Catherine Dagger , Taylor Rios, Atlanta Page, Delcia Powers, Karen (R.K. LoBello), Joan(Joan Haines).
Want more of those five words?
- Interlude; Morrissey and Siouxsie music video;
- free music download of Interlude on beemp3;
- Rascal Flatts video; Bless the Broken Road
- The Little Rascals webpage
- America the Beautiful -wikipedia learn something about this song here
- Ray Charles version on youtube video
- Slow Down, Freeze, Crash, and Security Threats Are Over; Best Freeware for Keeping Your Computer Safe and Optimized
- Top 12 Must Have Free Firefox Addons for Writers Researchers Bloggers or Freelancers
- Recipes from My Family to Yours
- Collins Family Traditional Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Music Pairings; Dinner and a Song List- Recipes for a Memorable Dining Experience Series; “Luck ‘O the Irish” Night with Celtic Melodies, Limerick Ham and Champ (no Green Beer Here
- Music Pairings; Dinner and a Song List- Recipes for a Memorable Dining Experience Series; Hungarian Night with Paprika Chicken, Esterhazy Torte and Exquisite Violin
- Music Pairings; Dinner and a Song List- Recipes for a Memorable Dining Experience Series; Old English Chaucerian Night with Baked Cod and Bragot
- Music Pairings; Dinner and a Song List- Recipes for a Memorable Dining Experience Series; Memphis BBQ Nigh
- Music Pairings; Dinner and a Song List- Recipes for a Memorable Dining Experience Series; Italian Night with Spaghetti Bolognese
- What to Serve at a Party? Easy Sweet Treats; Dessert Cheeseball Recipes; Key Lime, Turtle Cheesecake Ball Recipes and More
- Daisy’s Dancewear website ok, if you decide to go here or contact Beverly, just tell her Candice sent you and also tell her that I said to tell Pooh “hello sweet girl!” for me!. You might even get an extra smile!
- daisy and flowers: some of my pics:
- Suprise Sunflowers
- tiny wildflowers
- Spring Lilies and an Unexpected Visitor