Spring is the most popular time to have a wedding because it is considered the time of new beginnings. The flowers are blooming and everything is green and fresh. It’s a wonderful time to start a new life with your true love. Yellow is one of the most popular colors for a wedding reception, especially in spring and summer.
The following are the best yellow wedding reception table ideas:
1. Floral Centerpieces – Nothing says spring wedding like a big bunch of yellow flowers. Sunflowers are a great choice for wedding reception table centerpieces. Of course there are always yellow roses, but many find that roses are blasé and really want something else to make a statement. ProFlowers.com offers a great display of sunflowers at a really affordable price which come with a nice vase for just under $30 for each arrangement. These are sent as buds so order a day or two early to ensure they are in full bloom for the reception. Find these yellow sunflowers at online.
2. Yellow Calla Lily Wedding Mint Tins – These are cute little mint tins that make the perfect gift for the wedding guests. They come in either yellow/black or yellow/white and are inscribed with the couples name and the date of the wedding. The tins can be filled with a choice of three candies: candy mint, breath mint or mint gum. The tins have hinges so when the candies are gone, the tins can be used for earrings or any other trinkets. There are two sizes available and they are shrink-wrapped for safety. At just $3.50 for the large and $2.50 for the small size, they are affordable as well as adorable. These can be purchased here.
3. Indian Theme Personalized Stickers – Having ethnic weddings is gaining in popularity even if the couple do not belong to the ethnic group. Indian themed weddings are gaining in popularity and what better gift to give to each guest at the reception than a personalized Indian theme sticker? These are two inches in diameter and can have up to two lines with twenty characters per line. These run .28 a piece making them affordable for even the tightest wedding budget. Go here for more from American Bridal.
4. Meant To Bee Honey Pot – When you think yellow, one of the first things that comes to mind is honey. Everyone loves honey and your guests are going to go gaga when they see this cut honey pot filled with honey that they can take home with them. Two bees are emblazoned on the pot with the words meant to bee on the packaging. The more you buy the more you’ll save on these little beauties. Check the prices here.
5. Personalized Chocolate Candy Wedding Favors – Mint chocolates are a favorite treat at any wedding reception. They help to clear the palate after a meal and are decorative as well. These tasty treats come in a wide variety of colors including yellow and they come personalized with anything the wedding couple wishes them to say. There are some specifics to ordering these that can be found from this link. These can be handed out in gauze or placed in bowls on the tables. They cost $28 when you buy three bags or more.
With these hot new ideas, you can’t go wrong with a yellow reception for your wedding. Check it out today and get back to planning other details of the wedding knowing that your reception is all taken care of.