These are the best relationship tips for men who want to keep their lady, and the best relationship tips for men who need to lose their lady.
Relationship tips for men who want to keep their partner happy
1. Chivalry should never die -. Send he flowers, hold the door, tell her she is beautiful, The little things do count, and she will notice when you go out of your way for her
2. Put her first- If you really want to start a life with someone and a serious commitment is made, the most important thing is put your relationship first. Your partner needs to know that she comes first in your life. If you walk all over her she will walk away from you.
3. Show he your true self- A common mistake that guys can make is, believing that their partner won’t like the real them, so they put up a wall. Many men resist emotional intimacy because it promotes openness and vulnerability. This is a huge mistake they end up paying for through a dysfunctional relationship.
4. Keep the lines of communication open- If something is bothering you then open up about it. Chances are your partner can already tell you are not yourself.
5. Get emotionally connected the physical way- Not just sex guys… snuggle, hold hands, gaze into her eyes.
When to jump ship Relationship tips for men
1. There’s a lack of mutual attraction – if you’re not into her then it’s time to pull the plug. Staying with someone because you are afraid to be alone, or just don’t want to give up on the time invested is not a good enough reason reason. Likewise if you sense she’s not into you, then the sooner you end it the better. Staying in this type of relationship is just denying the inevitable. Either it will end and you will have invested even more time into a dud relationship or you will stay together and be miserable it’s a lose lose situation.
2. You don’t like who you are when you are with her – If your partner drives you crazy and you turn into someone you don’t like very much it’s time to go. Similarly if you cannot be yourself around your partner then it really isn’t worth investing anymore time into.
3. She is unfaithful – There is always one get out of jail free card with this, given the relationship is strong enough, and your partner is sure it was a mistake that won’t happen again. Nevertheless, If she continues down that path and the behavior is repeated, then it’s time to kick the relationship to the curb. You deserve better.
4. You find yourself isolated – If your partner attempts to isolate you from your friends or family then there is a real problem. In a strong relationship the two of you should be able to maintain healthy balance between your old life and your new life with your partner.