The swine flu controversy has died down somewhat, but the 2010 flu season will soon be approaching. Along with the flu season comes a lot of 2009 stories that are rather hard to digest. There has been an escalating movement across the globe to avoid these shots. At least 72 million doses have been discarded so far due to the lack of trust involved. There are plenty of reasons to skip these shots completely, and I will show here a collection of some that I have come across.
Here are some serious red flags to make you think twice about these vaccinations:
1) The new plan for 2010 swine flu vaccinations is to include it in the regular flu shot. So now when folks go for the regular seasonal flu shot, they will automatically receive the H1N1 vaccination as well. Opting out of the swine flu shot will be much more difficult now. The doctor on this(source) fox news video explains the logic and procedure behind the plan.
2) Several of the makers and manufacturers of the vaccination refuse to take it, and are even warning their family and friends to abstain. Now why would some of the actual manufacturers be afraid of this thing they helped develop? Serious side effects is why they are afraid. Interesting(source) video here sheds some light on the subject.
3) Several European countries as well as Canada are trying to sell back vaccinations they have purchased. It seems that the general population in these countries is not eager to partake in this particular concoction. France, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, and the Netherlands are having a hard time finding buyers for the leftover vaccine. Baxter will not take them back either. More information is available in this(source) Allvoice video and article here.
4) Swine flu vaccinations are causing miscarriages, an interesting article here describing several of the horror stories pregnant women have encountered after receiving the h1N1 vaccination. There are too many stories and similarities to just discount them all as coincidence.
5) Over 40 children in Australia have recently fallen ill after getting their flu vaccine. This telegraph.co.uk article by Bonnie Malkin explains the dilemma quite well.
” The otherwise healthy children, all aged under five, suffered fevers, vomiting and febrile convulsions after receiving the vaccination. More than 20 were admitted to hospital and at least one child is seriously ill.”
6) ” Woman Permanently Disabled From Flu Vaccine”; this fox news video is disheartening to say the very least. This young and vigorous woman’s health was completely destroyed by paralysis 10 days after she got the vaccination.
7) A 14 year old boy from Virginia also suffered some paralysis after getting the swine flu vaccination. This fox news video gives you all the details including a good interview with the victim.
8) Do not take the H1N1 swine flu vaccine until you read these tragic real life vaccine horror stories This a pretty good collection of several personal accounts of things going wrong after having the vaccine administered. There are alot of similarites in these accounts, and are worth paying attention to.
These are just a few good reasons to avoid the vaccine, and I am sure there is a lot more negative information out there.
This is an open ended article, and I will be adding anything interesting concerning swine flu as I come across the information. Suggestions for additions from readers are welcome, please contact me if you believe you may have pertinent information to add.
Thanks for reading, and see related information below: