How much do you know about the Old Testament? Take this Old Testament trivia quiz and find out.
1. On what day of Creation did God make man?
a. Seventh day
b. Third day
c. Second day
d. Sixth day
2. What was the name of the fourth son of Adam and Eve?
3. Which commandment was the first of the Ten Commandments?
a. Honor thy father and thy mother.
b. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
c. Thou shalt not commit adultery
d. Thou shalt not bear false witness
4. How many books are in the Old Testament?
5. Three times the Old Testament describes God as writing something. The third time He
wrote, how does the Old Testament describe Him as writing?
a. The Ten Commandments
b. On a wall (Daniel 5: 5-12)
c. In the sky
d. On the heart of man
6. What miracle did Moses fail to give the credit to God for?
a. Water coming from a rock
b. The parting of the Red Sea
c. The death of the firstborn in
d. The river bringing forth frogs
7. Jacob was doing something the night before God changed his name to Israel. What
b. Visiting the temple
c. Wrestling with God
d. Traveling to Egypt
8. How many sons did Israel (Jacob) have?
9. On what day of the year could the high priest enter the Holy of Holies, where
where the covenant box was kept?
a. Day of Atonement
10. How was Jacob related to Abraham?
11. After Israel split into two kingdoms, what was the name of the southern kingdom?
12. In what book of the Old Testament do we read the prophecy about the dry bones?
13. How did God punish Cain when he killed Abel?
a. He put him to death.
b. He was removed from his occupation and made a wanderer on the earth.
c. He was removed from the Garden of Eden.
d. He was not allowed into heaven when he died.
14. Who succeeded Moses in his position as leader of
15. Who secretly anointed David to be king?
7. c (Genesis 32:2)
8. d (The twelve tribes of Israel)
Citations: Old Testament Trivia, no author listed, Usefultrivia.com
Bible Trivia Questions Old Testament, no author listed, j30ad.org
Bible Trivia Old Testament, no author listed, Braingle.com