You fresh faced young’ins don’t need much work to look beautiful! Here’s some fast and simple tips to enhance those few flaws you have. These tips feature product references to a line called Mark. It is a cosmetic line for young women made by the Avon Company. It’s called Mark because it represents young women and the mark they’re making in the world.
1. Take care of your skin. I know you always hear this one, but it’s true. Skin is the foundation of beauty. There was a study done on what different cultures all over the world consider to be beautiful, and each culture agreed that beautiful skin is most important. You can take care of your skin by balancing your diet, drinking water, and finding products for your skin type. If you have oily skin, try Mark That’s Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser. It contains sugar maple and black willow bark. For combination skin & dry skin, try Calming Effect Comforting Milk Cleanser with banana and milk protein. It’s also $8 for 6.7 oz. Use skin products every day, twice a day.
2. Take down the shine. Instead of using a face powder, you may want to consider using blotting tissues. These are great for combination and oily skin. Mark’s Cheat Sheet Oil Absorbing Sheets are just $5 for 50 sheets, and it works amazingly well! Believe me I owned two packs of them. Use these as a substitute for heavy powders or foundations. But if you are looking for a powder, try Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation. These are oil free and sheer, and costs $10.
3. Lengthen the lashes. Mascara is a must have for every woman, and Mark has the teens covered. I’m recommending their best seller Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara for $7. It’s lightweight and has a super sized fool proof brush. When you’re applying mascara start at the base of the lash, then wiggle the brush side to side as you move toward the tip of the lash. This will coat and lengthen each lash.
4. Blushing cheeks. Blush is so underrated. Blush can make a person look more awake, and give your skin a glow. Using something light and natural looking will do the trick. How about Good Glowing Mosaic Blush for $7. They come in the best colors. Each palette is made of little squares of three different colors that give you the perfect shade. Smile, then apply the color on the apples of your cheeks. Blend the color up and out toward the ears.
5. Gloss the lips. Glossy lips will never go out of style, and they will always be appropriate for teens. Try Glow Baby Glow Hookup Lip Gloss. They have 17 colors, some shimmery, some just plain shiny. They are $6 each. When applying your gloss, try not to get so much on the outer edge of your lip (a.k.a. your lip line). Keep all the gloss within the lip line. If your lip gloss ever gets sticky on your lips, smooth a thin layer of petroleum jelly over it.
Voila! Nice and natural. Once again, these products came from the Mark line. To view these products, click here http://youravon.com/chatideehudson.
Other Associated Content articles you may be interested in:
Back-2-School 2010 Makeup & Fashion! 10 Must Haves & Trends for Teenage Girls
Selling Mark Cosmetics: Pros, Cons, Tips, & Tricks
4 Easy Steps to a Professional Facial
Step Up Your Makeup! 4 New Items to Spice Up Your Makeup Bag This Summer
If you would like to receive emails of my future article links, click on my profile, then click “Follow”. Also, follow VanityGoddess on Twitter and MySpace!