Fishnet shirts have been worn by many teenagers and adults for many years They are usually worn with another shirt (such as a t-shirt, tank top, and so on). They can come in various colors and are found in a few stores. They can also cost a bit too, as some stores sell fishnet shirt for as much as twenty dollars. There is another way to get a fishnet shirt, and that is to simply make your own. What can you make a fishnet shirt out of, you ask? You would be making a fishnet shirt out of fishnet tights, of course.
It does not take too many steps to make a fishnet shirt with fishnet tights. It does, however, require one to be careful and patient, as you will be cutting out the neck hole, thumb hole, and finger holes yourself. But in the end, you can have your own fishnet shirt to wear for under twenty dollars.
Now, since you are using fishnet tights, the shirt may only stop near your stomach (unless you found a bigger size that will work as a shirt), so it is recommended that you wear the fishnet shirt over or under another shirt. But most people wear them that way anyways. But with that being said, you may decide that you are reading to try and make your own fishnet shirt.
If you are interested in making a fishnet shirt out of fishnet tights, then here are the materials to use and the steps to take for doing so.
A pair of fishnet tights (any color).
1. Of course you need to buy a pair of fishnet tights. You can get a pair from most clothing stores in various colors, such as black or red. You may want to get a size that will be big enough to comfortably fit you as a shirt.
2. Cut out a hole in the crotch and upper leg area of the fishnet tights, as this will be the part that fits over your head. Make sure the hole is big enough to fit your head through comfortably. You do not want it to be too tight on your head, chest, neck, or shoulders when you are putting it on and wearing it around.
3. Carefully cut thumb holes into the toe of the fishnet tights. You can stick your hand in the left first to see where that should be, but of course you should remove it when cutting.
4. If you want single finger holes, then carefully cut out four small holes next to the thumb holes for your fingers. If you do not want single finger holes, then you carefully can cut out one big hole next to the thumb holes, to fit all four of your fingers through. Just be careful not to cut and ruin the thumb hole when cutting the finger holes.
5. You can cut off any extra pieces of the fishnet or threads around the holes you cut to even it out, but be careful not to cut the actual holes too the point where it ruins the shirt.
There you go, you have now made your own fishnet shirt. It may be a little hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will be able to make more to add to your wardrobe. In fact, you can make a fishnet shirt in all of your favorite colors to wear with your t-shirts or tank tops!
Good luck with this craft of making a fishnet shirt out of fishnet tights. Take your time creating your new fishnet shirt, and have fun showing it off when you are done!