Adding a damask theme to your bridal shower will leave guests enthralled by the elegance and beauty that this theme creates. This article provides the most needed damask themed items for your bridal shower.
• Invitations are a key part of a bridal shower because they allow everyone to know the required information, and allow your friends to get an idea about the theme of your wedding. Bridal invitations with black and yellow damask are one of my favorites. These invitations can be personalized so they will be the perfect option for your bridal shower. They feature a damask pattern on the bottom portion of the invitation as well as a yellow background and the silhouette of a bride. The background color can be chosen so it fits with the rest of your color scheme. The invitations measure 5″ x 7″and come with a white envelope. They cost $14 for a set of ten, but the price is reduced when you buy more. These are available from: www.zazzle.com.
Decorations are one of the most important parts about a bridal shower. The decorations will make the atmosphere and the ones you choose will determine the way your guests feel. I chose the suggestions below because of the warm and elegant feel they will add to a venue without having to do any major work to the room.
• The black and white damask printed pillow can be the perfect addition to your venue in order to make your guest feel more comfortable, and to add warmth to a room. The pillows measure 18″x18″ and have a hidden zipper with removable insert and machine washable cover. This is an important feature because it allows for easy cleaning after the party. The pillows cost $17.99 and can be purchased from: www.amazon.com.
• Another great addition to a venue is damask print curtains. These will add warmth and elegance and be a bold statement of your theme. The Waverly damask panel in black and white measures 54″x 82″ and is made from 100% cotton. The panels are machine washable which is convenient for upkeep. They cost $34.99 and can be purchased from: www.amazon.com.
• Damask printed candles are a simple way to add a beautiful touch to any room. These candles come in a set of four and feature frosted glass with a black damask pattern. Tea light candles are included. Each candle comes in its own gift box, so if you would rather use these as favors, that is also a possibility. They cost $11.34 per set and can be purchased from: www.marilynskeepsakes.com.
• Personalized damask napkins are a great way to incorporate your theme in the table setting without spending extra money to buy new dishes. These come in many forms to suit your needs, but for the bridal shower, cocktail napkins and dinner napkins are the most suitable. The cocktail napkins feature the full black and white damask pattern and come in sets of 16 for $5. The dinner napkins allow you to customize them with the names and dates, or monograms. These cost $25 for 48 napkins. They can be purchased from: www.myjeanm.com.
Notes: When working with any pattern, it is important not to go overboard. For example, if you decide to purchase damask curtains, damask pillows might be too much of the pattern. Instead, pair the curtains with a simple black, white or colored pillow that will accessorize without overdoing the theme.
Hopefully, you have found some great damask product ideas for your bridal shower.