What you will need to go to the movies for free and save money on concessions
• Internet access
1. Go to Gofobo.com and check in their search bar to see if they have free movie screenings in your area. If they do, sign up for Gofobo.com. They will send free movie screenings to your email. You can also go to their website and check for the free movie screenings.
2. Print out the free movie screenings. Gofobo.com will give you four free movie screenings for the particular movie you checked. Take your family or friends to the movie with you. Warning-with free movie screenings always show up one hour early. Free movie screenings are on a first come first serve basis. You see the movie before it comes out in the theatre.
3. Saving money on concessions. Many movie theatres have rewards clubs that can save you on concessions. AMC movie theatres have the Movie Watcher rewards club that will save you money on concessions. Every time you go to a movie, you get points. The points give you money off at concessions, free concessions, and free movies. The Movie Watcher rewards club allows you to get free small popcorn every Wednesday. There is a coupon for free popcorn on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays for this summer. You need to buy a ticket to get the free popcorn.
4. With the free small popcorn coupon, you can upgrade to large popcorn (with a free refill) for one dollar more. There are other coupons-get free popcorn with a drink purchase-remember you can always upgrade to larger popcorn for an extra dollar.
5. Going to the movies for free and saving money on concessions is very important today. This is especially true with our economy and with so many people out of work.
6. There are other places where you can get free movie passes. Tampa has free movie passes through tborewards.com. Make a search in your area for places like this who will give you other free movie passes.
7. It is always important to weigh your options when going to the movies. Free movies can save you money. Saving money on concessions can make an expensive venture to the movie theatre a little bit cheaper.
8. A last option-If you cannot find free movies in your area-make a search on EBay for coupons to save you money on movies and concessions. There are smart people on eBay, who do the work for you, and often, you can reprint their coupons and use them more than once.
• Do a search on Gofobo.com for free movie screenings in your area
• Always show up one hour early
• You can upgrade a small popcorn at AMC to a large for one dollar
• Share the info you find with other people