The reason I am releasing this article is because I want to help others when searching for the best web-hosting provider on the web. I, myself have searched a lot and went through a lot of hosting companies and packages. Finally, I found the one that really meets my needs. If you are willing to keep my advice in mind, you got chances of finding the best company. Remember, you have to pick one out of thousands out there…
First of all you must decide what type of hosting you need. Will you publish a personal web page or a business website? For a personal page you can choose free hosting at first, then if your website becomes popular you can spend some money for paid-hosting. There are very good free-hosting companies that could serve your needs. If though, you want to promote your business online then you will need more power and features, a different type of hosting. one that can guarantee zero downtimes, because you want your website to be continuously online. So, how will you choose the best provider?
Here’s a list of things to consider:
1. The company must offer zero down-time or 99,9% as most claim. Visit their website, make sure they offer it to you. Check their website for information about their infrastructure. Many websites are offering up-time statistics. Have a look on them.
2. Check the web-hosting features they offer. You will likely need php or asp support, one or more databases, an easy-to-use control panel, sub-domains, e-mail accounts, you name it. Many companies will offer you unlimited use of all of the above plus unlimited bandwidth. Be sure to find one that does exactly that.
3. Think of the future. Let’s say you choose a web-hosting provider. But will they be ready to cover your needs for the future? Think beforehand if this will be a permanent provider or you just try the company to see how good they are. If you want to find one and stick with them you have to write down all the possible needs of your website from SSL support to custom error documents.
4. The support the company is offering is a crucial factor. They should offer dedicated support for free or at a minimum price. Most companies offer toll-free phone lines to request support but they are free only for the country where the company resides. Make sure they don’t charge you for initial setup and learn how fast can your account be activated.
5. If price is an issue then find a list of companies and compare their prices and features. You can find websites that do exactly that. Just search for the term “top web hosting providers”. Also there are many companies offering a free domain with the hosting account. Make sure you learn all the companies offers and discounts.
These 5 things are to be considered when looking for the best web-hosting provider out there. There are other important things but then the article would be to big to read. I urge you to always look for more information on the subject of hosting if you want to find a provider that suits you.
Here’s a true web-hosting provider for your website. unlimited webspace with unlimited bandwidth for $1,95 per month sounds like a great deal. It is all about professional, reliable hosting. There’s also a high level of support. This company already hosts more than 50.000 websites. If you are looking for powerful, cheap hosting then try them for 30 days free of charge, see if they meet your needs. There are also reseller packages.