The beauty world is just starting to recognize Hispanic women. Hispanic women are now appearing on ads and commercials for large beauty companies like Loreal. Here are a few makeup tips to enhance your beauty.
1. Face forward. Taking care of your skin is a must. If you have oily skin, use a gel cleanser and a light moisturizer. For dry skin, use a creamy cleanser and a creamy moisturizer. To even out skin texture, use a scrub once or twice a week. For oily skin, try Mark That’s Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser, $8 and Talk To The Hand Hand Cream, $7. Although this is for hands, it contains anti oxidants like acai, goji, pomegranate extract and shea butter. It is fragrance free, and made for sensitive skin, so it’s perfect for the face.For dry skin, try Calming Effect Comforting Milk Clean ser, $8 and Talk To The Hand Hand Cream, $7.
2. Love those eyes. If you have cool toned skin, eye shadows that look great on you are purples, greens, and blues. If you have tan skin, eye shadows that look great on you are greens, golds, and blues. You can enhance the shape of your eyes by using a liquid eye liner. Take the liner in any shade and start from the inner corner of the top lid, and drag it out to the outer corner. You can extend it beyond the outer corner for a more edgy “cat eye” look. Try Mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Lotus, Piccadilly, Dragonfly, & South Beach, $4 each. Also try Get In The Line Hookup Liquid Waterproof Eye Liner & Metalliner Hookup Eye Glam, $6 each.
3. Sweet lips. If you have cool toned skin, pinks and reds are so beautiful on you. If you have tan skin, you can go for berry and brown colors. For cool toned skin, try Mark Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Pink Crush & Blow Kisses, $6 each. And for warm tones, try Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Player & Hot.
4. Sweet cheeks. You can give your skin a healthy glow by adding on a bronzer or a blush. Make sure your bronzer has golden brown tones, and your blush has light pink tones. Try MarkGood Glowing Mosaic Blush in Chica, & After Glo, $7 or Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up, $12
5. Filthy rich hair. Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Apply a moisturizing cream on damp hair. If your hair is extremely prone to dryness, do not heat style your hair for at least 24 hours after washing. Otherwise, spray on a heat protectant and blow dry it on low to medium heat. Try Salon Straight Pre Style Protector, Curl Goddess Styling Cream & Curl & Wave Defining Gel, $6 each.
To view Mark products, click here: www.youravon.com/chastideehudson. Any other tips I should have added? Leave your thoughts in the comments box, and I’ll feature your suggestion and your name (it can be your real name, Twitter name, Facebook name, whatever) in a future beauty article!
Other Associated Content articles you may be interested in:
Natural Beauty! 5 Beauty Enhancing Makeup Tips for Teenage Girls
Selling Mark Cosmetics: Pros, Cons, Tips, & Tricks
Back-2-School 2010 Makeup & Fashion! 10 Must Haves & Trends for Teenage Girls
If you would like to receive emails of my future article links, click on my profile, then click “Follow”. Also, follow VanityGoddess on Twitter and MySpace!