If you have a child attending school this year then you might need to start shopping for back-to-school supplies. Most of the time you will have a list of certain items to purchase for the classroom in order to help the teacher out with supplies. If you need some classroom school supplies this year then here are five items you want to buy.
1. A box of tissues is always a great classroom school supply item that you might want to purchase this year. During the beginning of the school year it is a good idea to get a couple of tissue boxes for your child’s classroom to use. A lot of children get sick during the beginning of the year so it is important to have tissues for the children to use. You can get tissues at just about any retail store or grocery store for about one dollar. This is always a good item to buy because it is always needed at some point during the school year. Buying a box or two of tissues can also help keep the children from spreading infection and germs during the school year so everyone can stay healthy.
2. A roll of paper towels is also important to pick up if you are buying school supplies for your child’s classroom. You can get paper towels at your local grocery store and they will range from one dollar to three dollars depending on the type you buy. Paper towels are always used in the classroom by children to wipe their hands off after arts and crafts and often come in handy while eating snacks or lunch.
3. Plastic bags or sandwich bags are often another great item you might want to purchase for your child’s classroom. Plastic bags or sandwich bags come in handy for arts and crafts and are often used to carry around snacks or other food items. Plastic bags might also be used to carry items in the classroom or to wrap an item up for the child to bring home. You can get a box of sandwich bags at your local grocery store or retail store for about three dollars depending on the brand and size you buy.
4. A pack of assorted construction paper is another item you might wish to buy for your child’s classroom supply list. Construction paper is often used in the classroom for various arts and crafts activities that the class might do. Construction paper often comes in a big pack of assorted colors for about two dollars. You can get the construction paper pack at your local craft store or retail store and they might also be found in the grocery store. Construction paper also might come in handy in the classroom as a placemat for snacks and food during a movie so there are many uses for it in the classroom.
5. A box of crayons is also a great item to buy if you want to get items for your child’s classroom. Boxes of crayons are always useful in the classroom and sometimes a parent might not have the money to buy them for their child. If you have the money then you might want to get a box of crayons for other children to use in the classroom. It is a good idea because some children might not have a parent with the financial means to buy them. Crayons are good to have as a classroom item because during the year you will have children break or misplace their crayons and then need to borrow some. Having a classroom selection of crayons is also great just in case someone forgets to bring their box for that day. A box of crayons would be used for various arts and crafts activities that the children in the classroom might be participating in. You can get a box of crayons at your local retail store or grocery store for about four dollars.