Planning a wedding can be a hectic time for any bride or groom. There are so many details to consider. The color scheme for the reception can be detail that gets overlooked for other more important planning. One way to make sure that the wedding reception tables look great and match any color scheme is to use silver as the color. Everything goes with silver and it creates a dramatic look when the guests arrive in the reception hall.
The following are five of the best silver wedding reception table ideas:
1. Photo Frame Placeholder – What a better way to let your guests know their seating than with a photo frame placeholder? They can take these brushed and high polished silver frames home with them as a memento of your special day. These four inch by three inch frames hold photos that are two inch by three inches. You can even place a photo of the guest instead of their name so they know where they are sitting. You can find these at $1.50 each so they are highly affordable.
2. Silver Gift Box Candles – While this wedding reception table decoration is bit more costly than others shown here, it is perfect for the head table and costs $10. This silver gift box candle comes with a mirror on the inside and looks much like a ring box that the wedding rings came in. Each guest can have their own candle that they can take home with them at the end of the reception. At just over two inches square, it is the perfect size for any guest, even those who do not live in the area as it is small enough to pack and classy enough that they are going to want to take it home.
3. Silver Jordan Almonds – No wedding reception is complete without the Jordan Almonds. These are a tradition that has stayed popular throughout the years. You can keep the tradition of these tasty treats while still being stylish by getting silver almonds. A bag of two hundred is only $20 and traditionally guests should receive five almonds a piece to offer health, wealth, happiness, longevity, and fertility.
4. Joined Heart Boxes – These boxes offer the perfect container for the Jordan Almonds listed above. This two inch square box is very cost effective running only $17 per twenty five boxes. This is a modern way to hand out the almonds or any other treat that you have prepared for the reception.
5. Silver Plated Diamond Ring Napkin Holder – This is another idea that is perfect for the head table if there are budget issues. Those who can afford it can offer these napkin holders for the entire reception. They are four for $30 but offer a token diamond ring that each guest can take home with them after the reception. The crystal glass stone really sparkles and is going to add class and sparkling effects from the candles on every table.