Rack cards are affordable tools that help you boost your business. These prints can have designs and content that easily gets your message across. This, in turn, helps in increasing the chance to boost traffic and sales. There are things that you need to consider in order to come up with great print designs, have them printed right, and come up with sound marketing strategies. Here are tips on designing, printing and marketing print rack cards:
Rack Cards Design Tips
* Keep the design simple. You don’t need a lot of text and images on your cards. Just use enough images for emphasis. Use bold typeface for headline and use bullet points
* Take advantage of color. You have many competitors when it comes to rack card advertising; make sure that yours stand out among the others. Make sure to use the colors that complement the theme and overall design of your prints. Getting reliable full color printing services would be great.
* Think about your audience. Know who your target audience are and create designs that would interest them. You should understand that different group of people tend to respond to marketing messages differently.
* Show off the best features of your business. Your promotional prints should have persuasive designs and include features that highlight your products and solutions. For example, a hotel could use a photo of luxurious hotel suites to give emphasis on what it has to offer.
* Don’t forget to use template. If you can’t get a hold of a professional graphic artist to design your prints, you can take advantage of templates. There are free templates available online that you can customize to suit your needs.
Essentials of Rack Card Printing
* Choose the right paper. Your prints should be sturdy and durable to withstand the rigors associated with being displayed in racks or stacked on counter tops for a long time. Strong and robust cards are equated to professionalism and stability.
* Choose the right size. Decide whether standard or custom size print cards are what suit your needs. You can always opt for oversized cards to easily attract attention.
* Ask for proofs. You need to double-check your designs and layout to make sure there are no errors; proofing will help you with that. You can also check the proofs for the resolution and colors of the images and photos. This will help you avoid the hassle of spending time and money printing 1,000 copies only to find out they have errors. There are printing companies offering free proofs so there’s no need for extra expenses.
* Print in bulk. The more cards you print at one time, the cheaper the price per piece. You can print as many as you need for distribution all at once.
Strategies for Rack Card Marketing
* Your rack cards should cater to your audience. Know your target market’s interests and needs so you can easily design a campaign, and eventually create effective marketing prints for them.
* Decide where to distribute your prints. You should know where to leave stacks of your prints or who should receive them when mailed. Pay attention to the audience that you want to cater and the places they visit.
* Include details for customers to easily find your place of business. You can add a map at one part of your print. Include landmarks so people can easily locate your store or office.
* Include coupons. A tear-off portion that the customer can use to redeem discount or promo items is great. Customers will hold on to your print when they know they can benefit from it.
Rack card printing and marketing are effective and inexpensive. You just need to know the right techniques and strategies to enhance the quality and design of your printed cards. The tips above can guide you through the entire process and help you get good ROI using rack cards.