Wacky pet gifts are nothing new; people have been making them for years. However, some of the stuff you can find today will just about knock your socks off! Below are eight wacky pet products listed from the mundane to the outright outrageous.
8.Pet Armoire– Once you have purchased all the beautiful collars, coats and accessories for your pet you need somewhere to keep them. How about a specially designed pet armoire? It is only $259, why not?
7. Colored hair shampoo– INouY- for black, brown, white coats, plus puppy shampoo and special summer conditioner. Dogs need to be bathed but do they really need a special shampoo based on their hair color? I suppose if they have just come from the doggy salon with a new dye job they just might.
6. Dog Toilet Water Bowl– Tired of Fido drinking from the throne? Give him his very own! This idea has actually been used in a variety of watering bowl designs, each with a few differences. The best probably is the pet toilet shaped water bowl fountain. This device comes with charcoal filter and aerator to keep the water circulating for about $50
5. Pupoose– You have seen all the gorgeous celebs with the pooches in purses how about making your pooch the purse? The Pupoose is billed as a convenient dog sling carrier and for $55, you can choose from one of four stylish colors.
4. Gold Fish Walker– When is the last time you looked in your aquarium and said man I need to walk my fish! Well gold fish owner Mick Madden decided that is exactly what he wanted to do for his and being a metal worker, he got to work.
3. Poop Freeze– Nothing is worse than going for a walk only to have lucky do his business in the middle of the side walk. Who wants to pick up that steaming stinky mess? Now you don’t have to, as long as you carry and can of poop freeze along! Spray this handy aerosol on the mess and it instantly freezes. As the advertisements say frost and toss!
2. Fur Ever Keepsakes– If you want to wear fur and keep PETA off your back consider a Fur Ever keepsake. You send your pets fur, (no joke!) into the company and they send it back to you made into whatever you chose. Need a nice new fur stole, call Fido and get out the clippers! I mean really, you wanted to smell like a dog when you go to your dinner party right? If this trend keeps up you may want to lock up your long haired breeds, the neighbors may be in need of fiber!
1. Hotdoll– This takes the cake for weirdest pet product ever! If your pooch constantly needs “attention” as is evidenced by his fondness for your leg, get him the sex toy for pooches! Complete with silicone insert or cone as the site describes it! What more can you say? This toy retails for 149 Euros or 184 USD while replacement cones 15 euro -18 USD.