If you’re planning a new room or renovation of your existing space it is always a good idea to visualize everything, but wouldn’t it be even better if you could actually see it in front of you. Try this free 3D room planner! Very easy and no registration needed.
1. Choose the shape of your room (“Walls” button to the right) and drag it to the working space. You can adjust the size and shape of the room.
2. Next pick a door and windows style.
3. Now you can furnish your 3D room:
Arrange the largest pieces first, the place the rest of the furniture relative to the main pieces you’ve already got down. Always consider potential room traffic.
- Blinds & blind accessories
- Curtains & curtain accessories
- Dining room
- Garden & outdoor
- Home office
- Home safety
- Household electricals
- Kids room
- Living room
- Wallpaper & wallpaper accessories
4. Then decorate:
If you have trouble choosing the color – Pick a pattern first. Choose an item you want to base your scheme on (upholstery, an Oriental rug or large piece of artwork). This will be the palette from which you choose your colors and purchase new items.
- Use the lighter color from the “inspiration item” as a wall color.
- Pick a mid-toned color for flooring and large furniture pieces.
- Use the brightest/darkest colors for accessories.
Repeat colors evenly throughout the room, and in at least 3 places. Divide color use to approximately 60% of the room in the background (lightest) color, 30% in the mid-tone color, and 10% in the brightest, accent colors.
On the left side you can see the 3D view of your room and the camera view (This is a preview render. After you save your design a high quality image will be created). You can move the camera to see the room from different angles.Browse the most popular room designs here or view the most popular and most recent 3D rooms here.