1. A saved person is the one who Hungers and thirst for righteousness, standing up for right things, even if that invites persecution.
2. A saved person is the one who keeps and seeks for all the commandments of the God
3. A saved person is the one believes and delights in Gods word and is constantly growing in the Knowledge of the Scriptures
4. A saved person is the one who develops a true faith in Christ, repent of his sins, baptized for the remission of his sins, and received the gift of the Holy Spirit ,Live the commandments of God since Salvation is a continuous process” but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
5. A saved person is the one who is baptized into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit of God and he believes that by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone there is eternal life.
6. A saved person is the one who Stand firm, with the belt of truth buckled around their waist, with the breastplate of righteousness Keeping the Full Armor of God Enduring Hardships, Sufferings, and Trials through Christ.
7. A saved person is the one who leads his family members and others to God our Father and Jesus Christ.
8. A saved person is the one who trains his children to walk in Godly Path, teaches them Gods commandments and Judgments, teaches them to fear the Lord keeping themselves pure and holy in all conduct Seeking God’s kingdom and his righteousness.
9. A saved person is the one who has the spirit of the Lord as his helper, counselor, educator, comforter, testifier, intercessor, and has a voice of God dwelling within him and he walks by the Spirit by bearing the fruit of the Spirit.
10. A saved person is the one who do Not Conform to the Things of This World and who loves the Lord with All his Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength.
11. A saved person is the one who will not have fellowship with Unbelievers and Those who Compromise Their Walk with Jesus Christ but Pursue Pure and Godly Friendships that inspire them to be more like Jesus.
12. A saved person is the one who does NOT to Tolerate False Teaching instead examines everything with scriptures.
13. A saved person is the one whose faith is proved genuine by good works coming forth as fruit in the Kingdom of God because Faith without works is dead And Works are the fruit of Faith.
14. A saved person is the one who love the way of God and to hate every form of evil since the Salvation is an ongoing process throughout our lives.
15. A saved person is the one who receives Jesus Christ through Holy Communion to nourish the souls with spiritual food.