Graduation 2010 is here! Kids and young adults are graduating from high school and college. With a unique graduation gift your favorite grad will remember the gift you have gotten for them.
Send your grad off to college life or real life with a lasting impression and a very unique graduation gift. You could do what everyone else will and buy a generic graduation gift at the store. Or you can put a little bit of though into a unique graduation gift that everyone at the graduation party will be talking about.
8 Unique Graduation Gift Ideas:
1. Give your grad 2010 pennies in a nice bag or sack with the year on the front. This gift only costs about $20.00 and is very unique. If you have more money to spend you could give 2010 nickels, dimes or quarters for the grad.
2. Buy them a special edition 2010 coin to commemorate their graduation year. The 2010 silver American Eagle coin would make a nice gift and future investment. The special coin does two things, it is a unique gift with their graduation year on it and it will go up in value if the grad hangs onto it for a while.
3. A photo album of the grad through the years with sayings and quotes will make a nice memory gift. Make sure to leave plenty of room for after graduation life pictures and sayings.
4. A college survival kit for the graduate who is going on to college away from home. Your college survival kit could include any of the following: toiletries, cookware, food – lots of it, cash card, phone card, movie passes, fast food gift cards, quarters for laundry, playing cards, air fresheners and anything else that a college student might need.
5. Adventurous Grad Gift – If your graduating student is the adventurous type give them a gift they can use during the summer. Your unique adventure gift could be tickets for white water rafting, bungee jumping, surfing lessons, flying lessons, skydiving trip or anything else they have shown interest in doing.
6. For the college grad you could give them a gift of personalized business cards and a personalized pen. Business cards with a theme of their degree or field they will be entering. They can attach them to resumes when looking for a job and use the pen when filling out those job applications.
7. A unique graduation gift is a gift certificate to a framing store or photo shop. Then the grad can take their diploma and have it professionally framed and matted.
8. Get your favorite grad the gift of international travel in the form of a passport. A passport lasts for a while and even if they can’t travel right away it might come in handy for them later on, and they will remember that you were the one that enabled them to take that spur of the moment trip.
Those have been just a few unique graduation ideas for your favorite graduating senior. Hopefully in this list of unique grad gifts you have found the perfect gift for the high school or college graduate that you love. Perhaps this list of unique graduation gifts has gotten your creative juices flowing and you have come up with your very own unique grad gift ideas.