1. Hurry up and get in the jet! We are going to be late for the Annual Spring Gala!
2. Don’t spill your juice on the leather seats. We just got this armored car detailed!
3. No, Laird, we are not going to Disney World this week! We are going to Sebonack in The Hamptons.
4. You left your homework on the yacht?! How many times have I told you to be more responsible Alistair?
5. No, it’s your sister’s turn to ride shotgun in the jet.
6. Shut up! I’m busy drinking my Mint Julep!
7. Why didn’t you tell me you had a book report? Hop in the Lamborgini…we’ll head on over to Kinsey Marable & Co.
8. If you call your brother that one more time, I’ll reduce your allowance by $500.
9. Don’t make me take your Patek Phillipe watch away! I better see your grades improve.
10. I’m sick and tired of you leaving your golf cart in the way. I almost ran over it again today. Now I’m going to have to take money out of your Swiss savings account to fix the scratch on the BMW!
11. I’m out of La Prairie Skin Cream, can you pick up some from Neiman Markus while you’re at the mall?
12. No, you can’t go to the party. You have a polo tournament in the morning!
13. You stained your monogrammed shirt…I’ll buy you another one this afternoon.
14. Do you want a snack? Which sounds better? Caviar or truffles?
15. I noticed after you borrowed the Bugatti Grand Touring Car that the Burmester sound system was acting up. Take it by the shop will you?
16. You have a date? Invite her to our private island for dinner.
17. Have you told your teacher about the museum named after us?
18. If you make one more noise, I’m taking a Valium!
19. Where did you put my driving gloves? Don’t play with them again!
20. Your new nanny will take you to daycare today.
21. The intercom at the gate is not working properly. When the gardener comes, do let him in!
22. I’ve told you a million times not to wear your sweater like that! It goes over your shoulders.
23. I’ve had it with you! Your going to military school in the fall.
24. I saw that you put Princess in the infinity pool the other day after she got groomed. You’re grounded. No cappuccino machine in your room for a week!
25. Go back in your room and change. You will not wear your Salvatore Ferragamo with socks!
26. Did I see your remote controlled airplane in my topiary garden again? Remove it at once!
27. We are going to Southerby’s today. Reschedule your violin lessons accordingly.
28. I am not happy with your polo tournament patron. I’m firing him today. We will be meeting with the new patron tomorrow at the Calcutta Polo Club.
29. No, you are not inviting your friends to the birthday party. We are going to Tokyo, Vegas, London, New York, and Hollywood just to name a few. And, your friend gives me the creeps. His father is worth only 10 million dollars.
30. It’s time we have the talk. I think you are ready for a nose job.
31. You’re getting way too plump. I am not happy with you weighing 108 pounds. I’ve enrolled you in a health spa for a week, and you will now have your own personal chef.
32. What are you doing Phillipe? Don’t order from the menu! We never order from the menu!
33. Is that your friend’s Range Rover? My, what a lovely color!
34. I believe I warned you already that the champagne fountain is no place for your dirty socks.
35. Don’t ever steal from my cocaine stash again! You’re going to rehab!
36. Did you put up your clean laundry? I believe I saw some underwear over there by the stuffed lion.
37. Oh dear goodness! Who professionally blow dried your hair? I must fire her at once!
38. Tell the butler that we will be ready in five minutes.
39. I told you that you could only charge $100,000 on the Black credit card!
40. Why is the pool boy staring at you?
41. It’s time you are enrolled in a cooking class.
42. What happened to your Tartan print pants?
43. That pearl necklace will not do well with your dress.
44. You can’t wear white pants after Labor Day!
45. You will be attending the opera after your piano lessons tomorrow.
46. You’ve outgrown your suspenders Walter.
47. I need you to taste these designer cupcake samples. Which do you want at your party?
48. If you don’t stop whining, I’m pulling the jet over!
49. No, we aren’t there yet! We have 3 hours to go before we are in Paris.
50. Share your golf clubs, or you’re not going Africa for the charity fundraiser tomorrow!