We all have wondered how to catch a cheating spouse and have looked on-line for some help. I have gathered all possible ways by doing some research and have listed them here so you won’t have to read article after article.
Please keep in mind that all of these don’t necessarily mean your spouse is cheating on you,it is a suspicion you might have that might make you aware of some characteristics cheaters posses when being unfaithful.
1. Accuses you of cheating, this way your spouse shifts the suspicions so he/she wont feel guilty about being unfaithful.
2. Answers phone in private constantly, trying not to be heard with the t=other woman or man
3. Doesn’t compliment you, doesn’t feel interested in your appearance since they are finding someone else attractive.
4. Doesn’t say I love you, your spouse might feel guilty or might not love you anymore
5. Feels guilty when you buy him/her something nice
6. Likes to spend time with friends than with you
7. Not affectionate, has been affectionate with someone else and is no longer in the mood to show you any affection
8. Doesn’t pay attention to you or anything you might be doing
9. Gets offended easily if you say something, as if to have a reason to be mad and cheat on you to not feel guilty
10. Criticizes you, compares you to the other person and starts to see you differently
11. Starts to criticize someone else, making it seem like he/she dislikes this person when in fact there is an attraction
12. No self esteem, the other person might make them feel better when around
13. Taste in music changes, the other person might be influencing some new music in your partner
14. Distant, does not want you to feel any odd behavior as to arise any suspicions
15. Becomes very moody
16. Threatens to end the relationship every time you two argue
17. Picks fights to be able to storm out of the house, this is a chance to meet with the other person
18. Starts to buy you gifts because of guilt or for you not to raise suspicion
19. Starts to be more attentive
20. Interested in other things than talking to you
21. Talks a lot about a friend of the opposite sex
22. Starts to tell jokes or express unusual opinions
23.Disinterested in sex
24. Says someone Else’s name in his/her sleep
25. Awakens startled, does not remember what house or room he/she was
26. Friends and family notice behavior
27. Hides phone, so you cannot see any text messages or pictures
28. Doesn’t invite you to social events or work , might have an interest or affair with someone he/she doesn’t want you to meet
29. Demands different positions during intimacy that had never asked for before
30. Doesn’t allow you access to bank accounts, so you cannot see where he/she has taken the other person or any gifts that might have been bought
31. You find condoms when you are on the pill
32. Mutual friends start acting strangely, they might know something but are too scared to say anything
33. Starts to workout, wants to look more attractive for the other person
34. Has an additional phone that you didn’t know about, so he/she won’t have to worry about leaving the phone laying around
35. Starts asking you questions, to find out where you hang out or are at to not run into you when with the other person
36. Has unexplained scratches on back or neck
37. You get frequent calls in which the caller hangs up
38. Works overtime but shows no proof of it
39. Has smell of perfume or cologne that you do not wear
40. Has lipstick on his shirt
41. Stories change consistently
42. Starts to dress nicer
43. Gets mad when you call to check up on him/her
44. Sneaks out of the house at odd hours
45. You find gifts or receipts of things you have not received or seen
46. Strange cell phone numbers on phone
47. Seems nervous when phone rings
48. Answers the phone when you call as if he/she was talking to someone and you hear no ones voice, this is to make you think he/she is with a Friend when in fact they are with the other woman or man.
49. You have a gut feeling
50. You are reading this article
If you suspect your spouse is cheating on you and you have that gut feeling, chances are they are. I myself had a gut feeling once and I was right. Cheaters are very smart and make you feel like nothing is wrong so you won’t suspect anything. There are some who will answer the phone with the other person next to them and talk normal and say I love you so you do not suspect anything. They might even involve a mutual friend to cover up so he/she has an alibi when going out. There are many ways a cheater can get away with it and if you have that feeling your spouse is being unfaithful then you might want to rethink your relationship. He or she will not just come up to you and tell you they are cheating, which is why you shouldn’t waste your time in getting stressed and hiring private investigators to follow your spouse. It is not worth it because in the end the only person hurting is you. Your spouse won’t hurt when you find out, because they do not care if they are really cheating on you, when you are the one who is getting sick because you think he/she is cheating.
Do yourself a favor and re-evaluate your relationship, do what is best for you and your future. Life isn’t about having the perfect spouse, it’s about being happy and trusting your spouse completely in a way that you know you can let them go on a trip alone and not worry about them cheating. I hope after reading this you can feel a little better about making the right choice, and maybe just not worry about trying to catch them and living your life to the fullest, sooner or later the truth will come to light and your spouse will be the one to suffer, not you.