Do you happen to know someone who is pregnant with twins or more? Are you having a hard time deciding what to get for a gift? If so, here are 10 best baby gifts to give a mother who is expecting several bundles of joy.
1. Diaper Cake. This is one of the top best baby gifts to give because not only is it functional, but absolutely adorable to use as a centerpiece at a baby shower. This particular cake is made for an expectant mother of twins and includes many needed items such as: 26-30 Infant disposable diapers, two orthodontic printed pacifiers, two fork and spoon sets, two metallic baby photo frames, one 9 ounce printed feeding bottle, two infant printed brush & comb sets, two key ring rattles, two embroidered and appliqued bib and burp cloth sets, two bundles of cotton swabs, two pairs of infant booties, two animal rattle toys, two magnetic star photo frames, two receiving blankets. The cake comes packaged so no need to gift wrap.
2. Baby Announcements. Many times, a new mother would like to send out birth announcements to show-off their new bundle(s) of joy to family and friends but they get overwhelmed with feeding, diaper changing, and other parenting duties. Taking care of the announcements is one of the best baby gifts to give during this hectic time. For a mother of two, try the Sweet Peas© Twin Baby Announcement. This 5 x 7 baby announcement features a peas in a pod design in your choice of three colors. For a mother of triplets, try the Three Times The Love© Triplet Baby Announcement . It is a personalizedtriplet photo baby announcement with a choice of five colors. For both announcements, just send the details of the newborns to personalize it and wait one or two days for shipping.
3. Picture Frames. Personalizing a picture frame of the newborn tikes also makes a great present. This is one of the best baby gifts to give for a mother who is expecting twins, triplets, etc. as you can add your own special message and add the names of each child that are printed on a mat. The Twin and Triplet© Personalized Gallery Frames is a wonderful way to display the new additions to the family. This gift is sweet, sentimental, and budget friendly.
4. Personalized 4-Piece Terry Bath Set. Bath time can be very hectic in a household with newborns. Personalizing a bath set with the child’s name can come in quite handy. It is one of the best baby gifts to give as each child will have their own super absorbent hooded towel, washcloth, and bear bath mitt. It also comes with a waterproof storage bag that can hold shampoo, ointments, and lotions.
5. Baby blanket. The last best baby gift to give is a blanket. It is highly used item to keep the baby nice and toasty. Giving a blanket embroidered with the baby’s name is not only sentimental, but it will also help keep germs from getting swapped from one infant to the next. The All About Me!© Embroidered Baby Blanket. is highly recommended. The material is made out of soft fleece and is machine washable.