Movies are a shared experience. In other words, Many people enjoy going to the movies. However, movie tickets are a bit expensive; therefore, the movie must be worth watching. The right casting in a movie can make or break a movie. There are actresses that we would gladly purchase a movie ticket to see, such as Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep. In addition, there are actresses that should pay us to watch their movies. Here are five actresses that aren’t worth the price of admission.
1. Jennifer Lopez can’t act. She can sing and she should keep on singing. However, she is known more for her relationships than for her movies. She was good in Selena and Maid in Manhattan. However, Shall We Dance and Monster In-law were awful. Please don’t ask about Gili or Jersey Girl. I have heard that The Backup Plan wasn’t great either.
2. Jennifer Aniston plays the same roles. I liked Picture Perfect and Bruce Almighty was good. However, Jennifer Aniston has played the same type of roles for years. She plays women too much like Rachel Green in Friends. She is another actress who is more known for her relationships than her movies. The Break Up, Friends With Money, and Rumor Has It made me drowsy. Love Happens was decent; however, Jennifer Aniston’s paycheck doesn’t match her box office appeal.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker isn’t memorable. She is best known as Carrie Bradshaw in both Sex in the City movies. She was okay in Did You Hear About the Morgans and The Family Stone. However, it is probably hard to shake Carrie. She is charming and a fashion icon. So, I hope that she will make some great movies someday.
4. Katie Holmes is Mrs. Tom Cruise. She was great as Joey Potter in Dawson’s Creek. However, her movies have been a bit flat and stale. She was replaced after Batman Begins and she didn’t shine in Mad Money with Diane Keaton. I wonder if she will ever find her acting chops again.
5. Kate Hudson is Goldie Hawn’s daughter. She was good as Penny Lane in Almost Famous. But, I can’t remember another movie that she was in that I liked watching. This is way she isn’t worth the price of admission.
Many people love going to the movies; however, movies prices are pricey. Therefore, the movie needs good actresses in it. There are some good actresses in tinsel town and there are some actresses that should pay us to go to the movies. See you at the movies. Source: None