It’s that time again for your fantasy football draft. Here are the top Wide Receivers of the 2010 Fantasy Football season.
1. Andre Johnson: The Houston Texans had the most effective passing games last season. Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson were the most dominant passing force last season. With another year under his belt, Andre Johnson should be the top receiver again this year.
2. Reggie Wayne: Reggie Wayne is fast and runs great routes. Last year he was one of Peyton Mannings top receivers. He caught 100 passes for over 1,200 yards and 10 touchdowns. This year, he should be able to have another 1,000 yard season and 10 touchdowns.
3. Larry Fitzgerald: With the departure of Kurt Warner and Anquon Boldin, Fitgerald’s ranking dropped only a little. Fitzgerald should still be a productive receiver for Matt Leinart even though he doesn’t have a strong player on the other side.
4. Randy Moss: The New England Patriots didn’t have a great season last year, like they were expected. This season, Tom Brady had another year to recover and the offensive line should hold up better this year. Randy Moss should have another 1,000 yard season and a 10 touchdown performance.
5. Greg Jennings: The Green Bay Packers have a powerhouse offense. Greg Jennings was one of the main factors of this, he caught for 1,100 yards and 4 touchdowns, but this year, he should be a big target for Aaron Rodgers again. He should catch for over 1,000 yards and 8 touchdowns.
6. Miles Austin: Last year he had a few breakout performances that propelled him to the top of this year’s fantasy draft. He showed his abilities and this year he should be one of the top performing receivers.
7. Roddy White: Michael Turner is back and Matt Ryan has a dependable running game to help his throwing game. His main target this year: Roddy White. White is fast and runs great routes. This year he should have a 1,000 yard performance and 7 touchdowns.
8. DeSean Jackson: The Philadelphia Eagles might not have Donovan McNabb anymore, but they still do have a passing offense with Kevin Kolb and DeSean Jackson. DeSean Jackson had 1,100 yards and 9 touchdowns last year. This year his year won’t be as productive with Kolb, but should have a 1,000 yard season with 7 touchdowns.
9. Calvin Johnson: Last year was Matt Stafford’s initiation season. He knows the pace of the NFL now and he will most likely be able to adapt quickly and throw to Calvin Johnson with ease. Johnson is fast, runs great routes, and has great hands. Last year, he only played in 9 games, but still had 980 yards receiving and 5 touchdowns. This year, if he stays healthy, he should have a 1,000 yard season and 8 touchdowns.
10. Marques Colston: The Saints won the Superbowl last year. Why? Their passing game. Colston has been one of the top targets for the New Orleans Saints for the since he was a rookie in 2006. He’s had 3 1,000 yard seasons. This year should be no different, he should have another 1,000 yard season with 8 or 9 touchdowns.
11. Brandon Marshall: Miami Dolphins
12. Sidney Rice: Minnesota Vikings
13. Steve Smith: New York Giants
14. Steve Smith: Carolina Panthers
15. Wes Welker: New England Patriots
16. Anquan Boldin: Baltimore Ravens
17. Chad Ochocinco: Cincinnati Bengals
18. Terrell Owens: Cincinnati Bengals
19. Percy Harvin: Minnesota Vikings
20. Michael Crabtree: San Francisco 49ers
21. Dwayne Bowe: Kansas City Chiefs
22. Vincent Jackson: San Diego Chargers
23. Mike Sims-Walker: Jacksonville Jaguars
24. Robert Meachem: New Orleans Saints
25. Mike Wallace: Pittsburg Steelers
26. Donald Driver: Green Bay Packers
27. Lee Evans: Buffalo Bills
28. Derrick Mason: Baltimore Ravens
29. Malcom Floyd: San Diego Chargers
30. Johnny Knox: Chicago Bears
31. Dez Bryant: Dallas Cowboys
32. Pierre Garcon: Indianapolis Colts
33. Santana Moss: Washington Redskins
34. Roy Williams: Dallas Cowboys
35. Mohammed Massaquoi: Cleveland Browns
36. Austin Collie: Indianapolis Colts
37. Devin Aromashodu: Chicago Bears
38. Santonio Holmes: New York Jets
39. Eddie Royal: Denver Broncos
40. Kenny Britt: Tennessee Titans
You can also check out the quarterback rankings by clicking here.
You can also check out the runningback rankings by clicking here.