Ten Uplifting Quotes to make your day or week a little happier.
1. Every time you try to encourage someone else, your own soul will be flooded with a light and glow of peace and good cheer.
SUSA YOUNG GATES
2. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
3. You can’t make up time; you can only use what’s left, better.
OSCAR G. DARLINGTON
4. The man who has no imagination has no wings.
5. Let us endeavor to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
6. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
7. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never have tried to succeed.
8. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
9. Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
10. Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them — every day begin the task anew.
SIR FRANCES DE SALES
Ten Humorous quotes that will either make you laugh and giggle or ponder it’s meaning, and THEN possibly laugh or giggle!
1. The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you’re still a rat.
2. A man should control his life. Mine is controlling me.
3. Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
4.Keep a thing seven years and it’s bound to come in handy.
5. Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
6. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.
7. If we can’t be free, we at least can be cheap.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
9. It’s not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over.
EDNA ST. VINCENT MILLAY
10. A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.
H. L. MENCKEN