Tulle is very inexpensive so these 10 ways to use tulle in your wedding will save you money and add beauty to your wedding. Tulle comes in a variety of colors, and it usually costs only a dollar a yard. This article will discuss 10 ways to use tulle in your wedding.
1. Tulle can be used as a garland or swag for decoration. Twist, drape, or hang the tulle in loops as a simple wedding decoration. You can also cut long pie3ces of tulle from different colors and braid them together. This is a fun way to make a wedding garland inexpensively with tulle.
2. Use tulle to add beauty to your chairs at your wedding. Simply tie a piece of tulle around the base of the chair. Make a big pretty bow and place a flower in the center of the bow for extra pizzazz.
3. Tulle can also be used as a table cloth for weddings. This light material looks delicate and romantic on a wedding table.
4. Wrap small wedding favor items in tulle instead of spending money on boxes or bags. Cut tulle in a circle, add items to the middle, and gather the edges into a bunch. Use pretty ribbon to tie a bow around the edge of the tulle and hold your wedding favors in place.
5. Another great way to use tulle in your wedding is with the invitations. Cut a piece of tulle twice the size of the invitation and wrap the invitation with it before placing it in the envelope. This delicate detail will add charm to your wedding invitations.
6. Cut tulle into rectangles for light placemats. Using different color tulle for these homemade placemats will add a lovely detail to your wedding décor.
7. Tie tulle into a big bow and hang it over the wedding arch. If the bride will walk through an arch to get to the alter hang strips of tulle from the arch to make her entrance even more magical.
8. Tulle can be wrapped around trees or tied into bows to hang from trees for outdoor weddings. Using different colors when doing this will make your wedding decorations more interesting.
9. Bouquets can be tied with strips of tulle to add grip and beauty to the flower arrangements.
10. Tulle can also be used in your wedding to create lovely floral centerpieces. Simply cut circles from the tulle and stack them on top of each other. Pinch the centers and add a piece of wire. Wrap the wire with floral tape to create a stem. Place several tulle flowers in a vase for a delicate and lovely centerpiece made with tulle.
Tulle is the perfect fabric for any kind of wedding. Tulle adds beauty and charm to wedding décor and gifts. This inexpensive fabric can go along way at your wedding. Enjoy these 10 ways to use tulle at your wedding.