Secrets are part of a healthy relationship, but there are some secrets that should not mention unless you absolutely have to. Below we will go over a few to make sure that you don’t lose your guy for telling him something he doesn’t want to hear: the truth.
1. Of course this would be past STD’s as long as they are gone and will not come back, so they pose no threat to you or him, its okay to sweep that under the rug.
2. Past relationships can be tricky, mentioning them too soon of course will be you still hung up on your ex to the new guy but if you mention a certain aspect of him this could cause jealousy. I think it would be best to not mention this at all. It’s fast, easy, and the safest way to go.
3. Sexual adventures are often sexy but they could be equally disgusting. Letting your guy know just where you’ve been and how many times can often work against you. It’s a new relationship why not make new adventures.
4. Past cheating is also a big no-no. This kind of talk especially if you’re trying to settle down is not going to help you out. A man looking to settle is not generally looking for the girl who was with all the guys.
5. Jealousy could be a big turn off. I think it is something you could probably pass on mentioning unless it is just so consuming that its all you think about. If this is the case you could probably seek help and get that out of the way.
6. Family history is kind of just for family if he finds out about it that ok but you probably don’t have to be advertising it. Many people when they find something out about your family automatically think you’re exactly like that person.
7. Friend secrets are just between you and your friends!
8. Do not under any circumstances tell him if you think size matters and you love him but not the size. Many times size will come to not matter if you really are in love with this person because they have other “assets.” Sometimes it’s the motion of the ocean not the size of the ship.
9. Another thing to NOT mention Is the whole baby clock thing. I’m a girl and I don’t even want to hear about the baby clock that a secret between you and your girls.
10. Feelings about his friends are not good to talk about. I don’t mean oh, I like to hang out with you and your friends, I mean oh, I want to hang out with your friends alone, in a room. You see how bad that sounds?
So these are the most important things to never tell your guy about especially if you’re looking to keep him. Be sure to also read the 10 secrets to keep from your lady!