Ten Baby Quotes
1. A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.
2. Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
3. A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.
Frank A. Clark
4. Babies haven’t any hair; Old men’s heads are just as bare; between the cradle and the grave lie a haircut and a shave.
5. People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
Leo J. Burke
6. My friend has a baby. I’m recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant.
7. Watching a baby being born is a little like watching a wet St. Bernard coming in through the cat door.
8. A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops.
9. Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.
10. Father asked us what was God’s noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are.
Louisa May Alcott
Ten Quotes about Kids
1. Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.
2. In America there are two classes of travel – first class, and with children.
3. A child is a curly dimpled lunatic.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. What a child does not receive, he can seldom later give.
P. D. James
5. A child miseducated is a child lost.
John F. Kennedy
6.We spend the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
7. Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they’re looking for ideas.
8. Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
Dr. Haim Ginott
9. Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older, they judge them; sometimes, they forgive them.
10. Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.