Movies are a part of our culture and they are a way to escape reality for awhile. I love going to the movies because I like sharing a common experience. There are many movie stars that I have to watch all of the time. They make paying for movies worthwhile. I love watching Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep act. In fact, here are 10 actresses that are worth the price of a movie ticket.
1. Julia Roberts is charming. I loved her in Pretty Woman and NottingHill. She also did a good job in Steel Magnolias. I will go to see her in , Eat, Pray, Love this summer.
2. Reese Witherspoon is cute. I liked her in Legally Blonde and Sweet Home Alabama. Her dramatic roles have left a bit to be desired; however, I still enjoy her as an actress.
3. Meryl Streep is amazing. She had me at Kramer Versus Kramer. I loved her in Julie and Julia and It’s Complicated She was also great in Doubt. Meryl Streep rocks.
4. Sandra Bullock is sweet. She proved that she has dramatic chops in The Blind Side I loved While You Were Sleeping and Two Weeks Notice. I can’t wait to see what she does next.
5. Julie Andrews is timeless. Mary Poppins is a classic. Victor/Victoria is funny. She has revitalized her career with The Princess Diaries and The Tooth Fairy.
6. Anne Hathaway is charming too. I liked The Princess Diaries. She also did a great job in Alice In Wonderland. She also can handle dramatic parts well. She will probably win an Oscar someday.
7. Cameron Diaz is quirky. I love quirky actresses. She is funny in The Mask and she held her own in My Best Friend’s Wedding. I thought she did a great job in The Holiday and Shrek.
8. Diane Keaton is lovely. She has had a long movie career. She is great in Annie Hall and Something Gotta Give. In addition, she and Steve Martin have great chemistry in the Father Of The Bride movies.
9. Nicole Kidman is international. She is an awesome Australian. I liked The Hours, The Golden Compass, and Moulin Rougue. Bewitched is okay. Australia is a good period piece.
10. Queen Latifa is cool. She is funny too. I liked Bringing Down the House and Beauty Shop Chicago is great too.
Movies are a part of our culture. They are also a way to escape reality for a bit. There are many actresses that make paying for movies worthwhile. Therefore, I wrote a list of ten actresses that are worth the price of a movie ticket. I will see you at the movies. source: none